Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Announcement

Dear readers,

It is now July 2014, and this means that Schoolonomic has been without new posts for over more than a year. This is an official declaration of what has long been de facto the case - the blog is currently on an indefinite hiatus, and probably won't be relaunched anytime soon.

The original decision to suspend the blog was part personal, part professional - at the time I was still a secondary school student with exams closing in, while currently I am an undergraduate of Economics at University College London. This is an entirely different position requiring different priorities - and I more than regret that continuing the blog could not be one of them.

But, I am more than eager to keep the currently existing blog posts online - economic blogging has come a long way since 2012, and blogs and vlogs like EconPop are all the new rave these days. I may very well decide to relaunch this project - and in that case, expect more economic trivia, fun facts and the like in a new, more informed form, enhanced with the immense body of knowledge studying at UCL gave me.

Have a nice summer everyone - I hope you'll enjoy shifting through the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment